viernes, 27 de mayo de 2016

Character in Our Lifes

Hello!!

 This week, I will talk about who the Character Strengths, can help you to have a better and happier life. If you don´t know why I am so insistent in Charcater Strengths, but is because I have achieved many things thanks to them.


Well I´ll show tou an example were they have helped me:

"When I was like 9 years old, I faced a big challenge.....

CHANGING OF SCHOOL!!


I have always been at the same school until that moment. When I arrived, I was so scared, no knowing anyone, alone, no my old friends...


Well, we can say that it was a very different situation, what helped me to make friends was, talking about my likes and dislikes, also about my favorite subjects, and arriving with a HAPPY and POSITIVE actitud!!!


The new girl had made friends in her firsts days. I must say that some times it wasn´t easy, but if you are a positive person, you achieve things."






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario