lunes, 16 de mayo de 2016

Students With Character

Hello!!
This week we have the celebration of the students, a great day for all of us that are not kids but we go to school. In this occasion I will talk about students with strengths. But first...



Ok, first I will tell you why I am a good student, I am not the student that only has 9 and 10, but, I my grades are of 8, 9, and 10. As you can see I am not that good or bad!! XD

I think that the character strengths that help me to achieve this are: 

1. OPTIMISM

If you have optimism, you can achieve anything. You would always be looking for other ways to achieve no matter what happens.

2. PERSEVERANCE


If you keep trying, you will always be a winner.

3. CURIOSITY

When you are curious you will always find a solution.


I can show a situation when I used this character styrengths:

One day I had a computer HW, it was 9:30pm and I had not finished it yet and I had only 30 minutes left, but, with perseverance and optimism I finished it. I used perseverance for don´t getting sleep and keep working hard, and optimism because although it was to late a have the positive thinking that told me that I could finish on time.


And?....Why only me? 
If it is "students day" why only about me?


Well I am not only going to talk about me, I will also talk about another girl.
Her name is Hanna, and she is a great student. She is helpful and kind, she will always give you a hand in any situation.


1. Grit


2. Zest


3. Cutiosity



Here she shared me one situation when she needed to use here character strengths...

"When I was going to have a French, I needed to study very hard, thanks to being perseverant, I had a 100."



Finally I am giving you some tips to apply the character strengths to be a good student...

  1. When you have a homework in which you need to research, use your curiosity and look at different web pages.
  2. If you feel that you are not getting results, use the social intelligence and ask for help.
  3. When you are in class, use self-control to be a good student and don´t have bad behavior problems.
  4. Have gratitude and thank for everything that you teachers give you and some partners lend you.
  5. Have optimism and be happy at you classes.
Goodbye XD!!!









1 comentario: